zondag 8 mei 2011

It was spring holidays in Holland this week, and I've been to Sicily with my parents! We always go with a plane to a country in that holiday. (yes I'm spoiled in that way hehe.)  And well, it was very nice! It was sometimes a little boring, because my brother doesn't go on holiday with us anymore and there were no other people of my age there. But okay, the weather was really nice (even it is warmer here in holland than it was there) it was just not too hot so you could easily do things and walk around without getting so tired of the heat. Uhm, here are a few photo's that my parents and I made with my parents digital camera. So it is not all my work haha. Soon there will be photo's of what I photographed there, because I did it with my analoge camera, and I still have to bring my film to the shop.
The appartment.
A festival in the village.
A katholic thing.


Trying not to get wet. (in the end I had to put off my shoes and walk through the water.)


A part of the vulcano the Etna. (the vulcano is still active.)


After a long walk down to a cliff.









Guy with playboy shirt, super yes. But yummieee, this was on a little market. It's tona or some other big fish.


So this was a little of what I've seen in Sicily. But whaa, on a certain moment I got so sick of all those people watching, whistling, horning and yelling at me because I'm so tall, blond and different. But I have to admit, it is flattering in a way..

1 opmerking: