zaterdag 2 juli 2011

Beach side

A few days I bought the latest album of kings of leon, I just wanted a real cd for once. The last cd I bought was like 6 years ago, so I just gave myself a little present. I'm not very very fond of this album, in my opinion they were way better before sex on fire and use somebody, but I must say I can't stop listening the song that is called beach side.

Yeah I can't put a youtube thing because it's not a legal youtube video or something. And I want to say that monday I'm going on holiday for three or perhaps four weeks, so I won't be posting anything till then. So have a nice summer holiday! oh wait, I'm not all done yet, I also have some bad news: my camera is broken. My beautiful eighties analog SLR camera doesn't work anymore.. and that's it, for now.
A slimy kiss, Flore.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten