maandag 4 april 2011

Finally

I have finally found denim shorts! I've been searching for it such a long time. But by most of those shorts my 'butt' looked really.. err.. shabby? haha. Well, I justed wanted to show you my new shorts! I bought it by h&m, 25 euro's. Oh, and actually it's a 'boyfriend fit' but I bought it in a very small size, so it fits like this.
Ohhhh, and I made a photo of my fake mustache. I had asked it for my birthday (that was back in december) to all my friends just because I got sick of all the questions what present I wanted, where I did not know an answer for, because I already got everything I need, so I just said something for fun (I said: buy me mustache!), but then three people bought a mustache for me! So now I got three mustaches, but I did not use them yet, so now I did! I think you're going to see those mustaches more often, hahaha.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten