vrijdag 18 februari 2011

Hey!

I know I'm not that original anymore, because I'm like the millionth person who makes a blog about practically.. nothing.
It is just that I saw so many blogs, that I just could not get behind with the hype.

But let's introduce myself.
My name is Flore and I just turned 16 in december (so I am finally a legal drinker!) in which you can see that I live in Europe, where the rules of alcohol use are not so strict.
I live in Holland, you know, that tiny piece of land that is almost invisible compared to other countries.

I like to be different, I like to dress just a little different than most girls of my age.
I'm very interested in art and I'm thinking of doing the artschool after I graduated highschool. But I still doubt whether I'm good enough to be adopted. Is adopted the right word by the way?
Well I think you'll find out more about me when I start posting.
Have fun?

A wet and very slimy kiss,
Flore.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten